Latest projects & news
- Wolf partner with Genersys Solar
- Passive House in Newbridge (video on Homepage)
- Vphase: Sunday Times & featured on DIY:SOS
- Energy efficiency ratings to be compulsory for home sales
- CNN meets Hans Eek & reports on PassivHaus retrofits
- Hans Eek - The Vision & the Visionary of the Passive House Concept
BM TRADA Certification
BM TRADA Certification is a leading multi-sector certification body accredited by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service). Originally established to develop quality assurance schemes in the construction industry, BM TRADA has since expanded into all other industry sectors, excepting nuclear and pharmaceuticals.
Product certification provides assurance to specifiers, contractors and purchasers that products will perform to an agreed standard. BM TRADA has offered a range of certification schemes under our Q-Mark brand for building products for over 20 years. We can also provide CE marking certification.
BM TRADA’s portfolio of services includes certification to quality, environmental, information security health & safety and food safety management systems, as well as product and personnel schemes.
Certification Services :
- Quality Management - ISO 9001:2008, TickIT, AS 9100, RT05 for Construction
- Information Security - ISO 27001
- Environmental Management - ISO 14001, EMAS, BS 8555
- Health and Safety Management - OHSAS 18001
- Food Safety Management – ISO 22000
- Chain of Custody - FSC, PEFC, and Forest Product schemes
- Product Schemes - Q-Mark Construction Products, CE Marking
- Personnel Schemes - Visual Strength Grading of Timber, Fire Door Installation, Window Installation
- Industry Schemes - UKFTA, BESCA, Worksafe, Trustmark, HVCA Membership Scheme
In addition to certification BM TRADA also offers training courses in the following areas:
- Health and Safety
- Integrated Management Systems
- Chain of Custody
BM TRADA Certification has clients throughout the world and has joint venture or representative offices throughout the world.