Latest projects & news
- Wolf partner with Genersys Solar
- Passive House in Newbridge (video on Homepage)
- Vphase: Sunday Times & featured on DIY:SOS
- Energy efficiency ratings to be compulsory for home sales
- CNN meets Hans Eek & reports on PassivHaus retrofits
- Hans Eek - The Vision & the Visionary of the Passive House Concept
Wolf Passive Homes is delighted to announce, we have partnered with Genersys and can now offer solar thermal or vacuum panels to our clients.
Genersys have developed the world's first flat plate vacuum solar panel, which addresses the common problems of overheating and maintenance, found in other vacuum panels.
Genersys have been at the forefront of the solar industry for the past 40 years, supplying panels to 65 different countries worldwide. Their manufacturing ethos is based on robust engineering, which translates into high quality products made for durabilty and long-life expectancy, with no maintenance required.
Genersys solar panels can be installed on the roof or integrated into the roof structure, with their easy to install kits. With a life-expectancy of around 35 years and requiring no maintenance, Genersys panels offer an attractive and high-quality renewable energy solution for water-heating, space heating, pool heating and air-conditioning in combination with chillers.
The panels will significantly reduce energy bills and while providing clean, carbon-free energy to homes, schools, factories, sports stadiums and swimming pools or commercial buildings.