Latest projects & news
- Wolf partner with Genersys Solar
- Passive House in Newbridge (video on Homepage)
- Vphase: Sunday Times & featured on DIY:SOS
- Energy efficiency ratings to be compulsory for home sales
- CNN meets Hans Eek & reports on PassivHaus retrofits
- Hans Eek - The Vision & the Visionary of the Passive House Concept
HECO-TOPIX with building regulation approval puts all the advantages firmly on your side. You cannot help but be impressed by the fast and safe installation, which is up to 30% less labour-intensive.
Experts in the timber construction sector value the advantages of HECO-TOPIX screws, because they are specially designed for a wide range of applications in professional timber construction work, such as staircase construction and interior finishing, structural and general timber construction work, as well as on-rafter insulation and facade attachment.
The revolutionary point and shank geometry makes work quick and easy: just position the screw and drive it home. With no preliminary drilling or countersinking required, there is less risk of cracking. Regardless of whether you are working with soft timber or hard, high-grade timber.
HECO Fix Plus
The newly reworked version of the HECO-FIX-plus multi-material screw is ideal for use in all natural and industrial wood-based materials, as well as in masonry, plastic and metal sheets up to 2 mm. A comprehensive product range offers the ideal screw for any application.
The HECO-FIX-plus screw has a patented toothed thread at its point. An extra antifriction coating means minimum driving torque. Ideal for transmission of high tensile loads. It is also possible to undo the screw safely and smoothly at all times. Suitable for screwing through thin metal sheets up to 2 mm thick (e.g. sandwich elements).read more
The innovative fastening system for concrete and masonry with building regulation approval. The approved installation system
MULTI-MONTI is based on a new application principle in anchoring technology. The screw anchor is driven in without a plug.
Advantage: Huge time savings during installation.
The technical advantages speak for themselves. Low driving torque, connection free of expansion pressure and approval for cracked and un-cracked concrete are the key features of this screw anchor. The MULTI-MONTI anchor gives you a positive locking connection that is free of expansion pressure … in half the time.
MULTI-MONTI lets you work close to edges, no torque wrench is required and the screw anchor can be re-used. You will find application examples of the MULTI-MONTI screw anchor across the construction and housing sectors, as well as those smaller jobs like, installing balcony railings or fixing fences.
- No cure times, instant loading of anchor.
- Through-hole installation is always possible
- No specified installation torque
- Problem-free machine positioning
- Up to 50% reduction in installation times
- MULTI-MONTI can be removed (and reused)
- With building regulation approval (ETA European Technical Approval)
For outdoor applications or where anchors are exposed to atmospheric influences, MULTI-MONTI is also available in A4 and A5 stainless steel.
The screw anchor is approved for installation in cracked and un-cracked concrete. It is also suitable for a whole range of other building materials, such as:
- Natural stone (e.g. marble)
- Sand-lime brick
- Hollow concrete block
- Solid brick
Fitting MULTI-MONTI could not be easier.
- Simply drill a suitable hole for the diameter of the MULTI-MONTI you are using.
- Once you have removed the drilling dust from the drill hole (just blow it out, for example), simply screw in the MULTI-MONTI. No special tools required.
- The screw anchor can be subjected to loads right away and you can remove
MULTI-MONTI at any time.