Latest projects & news
- Wolf partner with Genersys Solar
- Passive House in Newbridge (video on Homepage)
- Vphase: Sunday Times & featured on DIY:SOS
- Energy efficiency ratings to be compulsory for home sales
- CNN meets Hans Eek & reports on PassivHaus retrofits
- Hans Eek - The Vision & the Visionary of the Passive House Concept
The innovative fastening system for concrete and masonry with building regulation approval. The approved installation system
MULTI-MONTI is based on a new application principle in anchoring technology. The screw anchor is driven in without a plug.
Advantage: Huge time savings during installation.
The technical advantages speak for themselves. Low driving torque, connection free of expansion pressure and approval for cracked and un-cracked concrete are the key features of this screw anchor. The MULTI-MONTI anchor gives you a positive locking connection that is free of expansion pressure … in half the time.
MULTI-MONTI lets you work close to edges, no torque wrench is required and the screw anchor can be re-used. You will find application examples of the MULTI-MONTI screw anchor across the construction and housing sectors, as well as those smaller jobs like, installing balcony railings or fixing fences.
- No cure times, instant loading of anchor.
- Through-hole installation is always possible
- No specified installation torque
- Problem-free machine positioning
- Up to 50% reduction in installation times
- MULTI-MONTI can be removed (and reused)
- With building regulation approval (ETA European Technical Approval)
For outdoor applications or where anchors are exposed to atmospheric influences, MULTI-MONTI is also available in A4 and A5 stainless steel.
The screw anchor is approved for installation in cracked and un-cracked concrete. It is also suitable for a whole range of other building materials, such as:
- Natural stone (e.g. marble)
- Sand-lime brick
- Hollow concrete block
- Solid brick
Fitting MULTI-MONTI could not be easier.
- Simply drill a suitable hole for the diameter of the MULTI-MONTI you are using.
- Once you have removed the drilling dust from the drill hole (just blow it out, for example), simply screw in the MULTI-MONTI. No special tools required.
- The screw anchor can be subjected to loads right away and you can remove
MULTI-MONTI at any time.
- ETA option 1 approval
- stress free installation in brick, stone & block
- close to edge & close grouped installation possible
- reusable, ideal for maintenance situations
- through fixing saves time & money
Hex : diameter 6-12 mm, Length 50-100mm, Packing 25-100
Flange Head : diameter 6-20 mm, Length 40-150mm, Packing 10-100
Countersunk : diameter 5-7.5 mm, Length 30-160mm, Packing 50-200 with convenient T-drive
Basic Specification for Outdoor Use
- pan head - F20 Fire regulation approval, ideal for electrical installations
- eyebolt version for overhead wire systems
- studbolt version for building services use
- MMSI version with a female metric thread for use with threaded rod
A4 Stainless Steel : diameter 5-10 mm, Length 30-80 mm, Packing 50-100
Call us for a comprehensive pricelist or click on the Request a Quote tab