Latest projects & news
- Wolf partner with Genersys Solar
- Passive House in Newbridge (video on Homepage)
- Vphase: Sunday Times & featured on DIY:SOS
- Energy efficiency ratings to be compulsory for home sales
- CNN meets Hans Eek & reports on PassivHaus retrofits
- Hans Eek - The Vision & the Visionary of the Passive House Concept
New Build SBEM
New Build Simplified Building Energy Model (SBEM) Calculations are a mandatory requirement for any heated, new commercial building exceeding 50m2 floor area.
SBEM calculates the energy cost and carbon emissions generated to heat, light, ventilate, cool and provide hot water to a building. SBEM calculations are also used to show compliance with Part L of the Building Regulations, and should be applied from the design stage of the build process.
As with residential buildings, Building Control will not issue a completion certificate until a valid EPC has been produced by a certified Energy Assessor.
Send us your plans and specification for a quote to /* */ ">
Types of Commercial Buildings
We can provide SBEM calculations for:
- Workplace ie. offices, warehouses
- Leisure Centres
- Care Homes
- Community Buildings
- Conversions ... and many more. . .
We can also assist in standardising building specifications for larger developers i.e. a renewable energy strategy.