Latest projects & news
- Wolf partner with Genersys Solar
- Passive House in Newbridge (video on Homepage)
- Vphase: Sunday Times & featured on DIY:SOS
- Energy efficiency ratings to be compulsory for home sales
- CNN meets Hans Eek & reports on PassivHaus retrofits
- Hans Eek - The Vision & the Visionary of the Passive House Concept
Most planning authorities require a survey detailing what percentage of the energy demand for a new building is provided by using renewable energy sources.
Most authorities stipulate that at least 10% of the energy demand should be sourced from alternative energy such as solar panels, Biomass and wind turbines.
The Renewable Statement uses the design stage SAP calculations to evaluate the energy demand and the source of renewable energy.