Latest projects & news
- Wolf partner with Genersys Solar
- Passive House in Newbridge (video on Homepage)
- Vphase: Sunday Times & featured on DIY:SOS
- Energy efficiency ratings to be compulsory for home sales
- CNN meets Hans Eek & reports on PassivHaus retrofits
- Hans Eek - The Vision & the Visionary of the Passive House Concept
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We are continually growing and always on the lookout for key people that
share our vision of delivering the right solutions and products.
Please send your CV by post or email to:
145 - 157 St John Street
London EC1V 4PY
Sales Development Manager – Double & Triple Glazed Windows - London
Our timber framed windows and doors are of exceptional quality, made with German technology.
We are looking for someone dynamic and experienced to spearhead the set-up and management of regional sales teams, along with teams of installers.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and management, and be able to deal with clients ranging from domestic to trade,
as well as specifiers and business to business; in order to meet their targets. You will be able to:
- choose your sales teams & installers
- manage the teams
- maintain & generate new sales accounts
- own car, phone & laptop
- have experience in double glazing trade & retail sales
- have experience in management
Commission Only - after the initial probationary period, an incentive package will be negotiated. Immediate start.
Sales Leads Co-ordinator/Generator
We are looking for an experienced Sales Lead Creator/Administrator. The role involves initializing/processing/qualifying/recording retail, professional and trade enquiries from the initial point of contact (telephone, internet, written etc).
Candidates should have excellent organisational skills, pleasant telephone manner and be a confident communicator.
This dynamic position can be full or part-time and working from home, with a salary based on OTE £200 per week with attractive bonus incentives.